CCCAOE Leadership Academy 2019
CCCAOE Leadership Academy 2019 will address the mission of CCCAOE through building the capacity of new and emerging leaders by providing Leadership for Occupational Education and Economic Development Professionals.
New this year - Level 2 Leadership Academy, expanding on the concepts and strategies developed in Level 1.
June 4-7, 2019
Embassy Suites, Sacramento Riverfront Promenade
The California Community College Association for Occupational Education Leadership Institute invites you to participate in the 2019 professional development training program for community college leaders who desire the professional skills necessary to be effective, proactive leaders in the 21st century involved in workforce development and the enhancement of California’s position within a global economy.
Level 1 Leadership Academy
Program content, delivered in four days of workshops, aims to enhance organizational effectiveness through personal and professional growth in the most challenging areas faced by deans, managers, and emerging leaders. Led by experienced faculty with successful careers and expertise in leadership and community college savvy, the program balances classroom learning with real world application.
- To train emerging leaders in both the foundational beliefs and leadership theory that drive decision making in the California Community College system, and to provide hands-on training on multiple competencies required in leading.
- To work with a cohort of other leaders to build relationships, practice teamwork, to learn from each other, and dare we say, to have fun.
Who will benefit:
- New Deans
- Program Managers
- Administrative assistants
- Anyone who is responsible for coordinating, managing or being an effective member of a community college CTE/EWD office team
Level 2 Leadership Academy
Program content, delivered in four days of workshops, aims to honean authentic leadership voice — one that truly represents who you are and what you stand for — is an important trait for effective leaders. Find and enhance your voice as a leader and learn to leverage proven behaviors and techniques to establish your own communication style and authentic leadership voice for engaging, inspiring, and motivating others.Led by experienced faculty with successful careers and expertise in leadership and community college savvy, the program balances classroom learning with real world application.
You Will Learn How To:
- Identify and tap into your full potential as a leader
- Address and challenge barriers faced in leadership roles
- Develop strategies and tools to become an exceptional leader
- Coach others to maximize their contributions to the organization
- Facilitate effective team and stakeholder meetings
Questions? Email Event Manager email@example.com